As a gamer, you know that the Xbox One is a must-have for any game room. The latest gaming console comes with some new features that make it even better than its predecessor. One of those features is Bluetooth connectivity, which allows you to connect your Bluetooth speaker to the Xbox One X wirelessly. This gives you the option of playing music without connecting wires while still letting others know when a new player joins your party.
Gaming on Xbox One is about to get a whole lot louder. Microsoft announced that their newest console, the Xbox One X (on Amazon) will be able to connect with Bluetooth speakers and headphones. This upgrade comes with a price tag of $500 USD and a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player, but it’s worth it if you love gaming!
However, if you’re new to the world of surround sound gaming, then this guide will teach you how to connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox One without breaking the bank or doing any complicated wiring.
Table of Content
- 1 What is a Bluetooth speaker?
- 2 How to connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox One
- 2.1 What Do You Need to Connect?
- 2.2 How to connect a Bluetooth speaker to Xbox One
- 2.3 Pro Tips for Connecting Your Speakers to Xbox One
- 2.4 How do I pair two Bluetooth speakers with one console?
- 2.5 What are the most compatible devices for connecting a Bluetooth speaker to my Xbox One?
- 3 What’s the difference between a wireless speaker and an Xbox One headset?
- 4 Can I use the Xbox One wireless adapter with my own Bluetooth wireless speaker?
- 5 Where should I put my headphones while using the Xbox One wireless adapter?
- 6 How can I connect my speakers to my TV?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 FAQs
What is a Bluetooth speaker?
A Bluetooth speaker is a wireless speaker that can be paired with other Bluetooth-enabled devices such as phones, laptops, tablets, and gaming consoles.
Bluetooth speakers are becoming more and more popular for their affordability and ease of use. They are also the perfect solution for gamers who want to get the most out of their headsets or headphones while playing on Xbox One.
Now that you know what a Bluetooth speaker is, let’s take a quick look at how to connect them to your Xbox One so they’ll sound great during every game!
Related article: Best Bluetooth Speakers with a Microphone
How to connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox One
What Do You Need to Connect?
To connect a Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox One X, you’ll need a few things. First, you’ll need a Bluetooth speaker that can be connected to your Xbox One X using a 3.5mm audio jack. Second, you’ll need an adapter that’s compatible with the Xbox One X. Third, you’ll need some cords or wire. Finally, you’ll also want to have headphones or speakers that are compatible with the Xbox One X and not just Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
With all these things in mind, let’s take a look at what you exactly need to connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox One:
- Bluetooth Speaker: This includes a 3.5mm audio jack for connecting it to your Xbox One X
- Adapter for the 3.5mm Audio Jack: The adapter makes it possible for the Bluetooth speaker and the console to work together
- Cords/Wire for Connecting Your Devices: All of these will be used when connecting everything together
- Headphones/Speakers That Compatible With the Xbox One X: If you don’t already own headphones or speakers that are compatible with your console, then they will require an adapter
How to connect a Bluetooth speaker to Xbox One
To connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox One, you’ll need a few key pieces of equipment.
First, you’ll need your Bluetooth speaker with the AUX port and your Xbox One console. The Bluetooth input jack on the back of your speaker is where it plugs into the AUX port on the back of your console.
You will also need a USB-to-3.5mm audio cable to plug into the AUX port on the back of your console. You can purchase this cord online or at a local electronics store for less than $10 USD.
Finally, You will need to use an audio splitter to split one audio source off from two other sources. This is so that you can use both with two separate headphones or speakers connected to different inputs.
The next thing you’ll need to do is make sure that your speaker is compatible with the Xbox One X. If it isn’t, it won’t work. The Xbox One X has its own Bluetooth connection, so if you’re using a wireless solution for your speakers, then you will have to use that instead.
If you don’t want to invest in a new wireless solution, then you can get around this by using a cable or adapter that goes from the audio output of one device to input on the sound card of another device.
Steps for connecting a Bluetooth speaker to Xbox One
To make your Bluetooth speaker compatible with your Xbox One, you’ll need to connect it to a 3.5mm audio jack. You can find this on the front of your Xbox One in the lower-left corner of the console.
Once you have that figured out, plugging in your speaker is as easy as following these steps:
- Ensure that your Bluetooth speaker is powered on and connected to your device.
- Turn on the power for your Xbox One by pressing and holding the “Xbox” button on its front until you see power lights flash in green or white.
- Press the “Guide” button on the controller to go into “Settings.”
- Scroll down to “System” and select it by pressing on the right stick; then scroll down and select “Audio.”
- Choose which output you want to use—either speakers or headphones—and press X (on Xbox controllers) or A (on PlayStation controllers).
- Once there, you will see all of your available audio outputs listed below with respective volume bars underneath them; find the 3.5mm output that corresponds to what you are using, press it, and then connect the Bluetooth speaker to Xbox One.
Pro Tips for Connecting Your Speakers to Xbox One
Make sure the Bluetooth speaker you want to connect is compatible with your Xbox One.
Your Xbox One X will require an HDMI-in port if you’re going to connect a Bluetooth speaker to it.
If you buy a wireless adapter, be sure to buy one that plugs directly into the controller ports. Not all wireless adapters are created equal, so it’s important to know which kind of connection your adapter has before investing in it.
How do I pair two Bluetooth speakers with one console?
The process of pairing two Bluetooth speakers with one console is simple.
First, you’ll need to turn on the Xbox One console. Once your Xbox One is on, follow these steps:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller and select “Settings.”
- Select “Sound.”
- Select “Bluetooth Speaker.” This will pair the first speaker automatically.
- If you want to pair a second speaker, repeat step 3 but press “Add Device” instead of “Pair Device.”
What are the most compatible devices for connecting a Bluetooth speaker to my Xbox One?
Your Bluetooth speaker will only work with the Xbox One if it has a 3.5mm audio input. If your device does not have a 3.5mm audio input, you will need to purchase an adapter that connects to your device’s 3.5mm audio output. The most compatible adapter is the Microsoft GCM-320, which is available on Amazon.
What’s the difference between a wireless speaker and an Xbox One headset?
Xbox One headsets have a number of features, such as voice commands, volume controls, and microphone. Because of these features, Xbox One headsets give you a more immersive game-playing experience. Wireless speakers are not as interactive or interactive with the Xbox One console as headsets are.
There are a few differences between these two devices. The first difference is that most wireless speakers have built-in amplifiers, which means they can easily produce loud music. The second difference is that Xbox One headsets are designed for voice communication rather than music. Like wireless speakers, Xbox One headsets also have built-in amplifiers.
The major difference between the two devices is how they connect to the console. Wireless speakers connect to your Xbox One via Bluetooth, while Xbox One headsets connect via HDMI cable. This means you’ll need a Bluetooth receiver if you want to use wireless speakers with your console and an HDMI cable if you want to use Xbox One headsets with your console.
Since the wireless speaker will connect to your console via Bluetooth, they let you listen to music or watch movies without the use of any wires. The connection is wireless and will allow you to take your console anywhere in the house that you want without having to worry about connecting or reconnecting any wires.
However, there is one downside to using the wireless speaker instead of an Xbox One headset: The sound quality will be worse than with an Xbox One headset. But if convenience is more important than sound quality, then by all means go for the wireless speaker!
Related article: How to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to PS4
Can I use the Xbox One wireless adapter with my own Bluetooth wireless speaker?
No, the Xbox One wireless adapter is only compatible with Bluetooth speakers that are sold by Microsoft and come with a warranty.
How do I connect my own Bluetooth wireless speaker to my Xbox One?
- Plug in your Bluetooth wireless speaker into the AUX input on your Xbox One console.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on your Bluetooth wireless speaker.
- Press the “B” button on your controller to get started pairing your device.
Where should I put my headphones while using the Xbox One wireless adapter?
When you connect the Bluetooth adapter to your Xbox One, the adapter will automatically pair with your console. If you want to hear the sound from your speaker while playing games or watching TV, simply connect the headphones to the adapter.
Since the Xbox One supports Bluetooth 4.1, you can use multiple devices simultaneously with this adapter. So, where should I put my headphones while using the Xbox One wireless adapter?
When you’re playing a game, it’s not always convenient to wear your headphones so we recommend putting them in the front of your entertainment center.
This will prevent any damage that could occur from constantly plugging and unplugging the headphones into the adapter. The other option is to put your headphones on a stand, but this can get in the way during gameplay.
Related article: How to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Sony Bravia TV
How can I connect my speakers to my TV?
To connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox One, you’ll need a TV with a built-in Bluetooth receiver. If you don’t have a TV with this feature, you can also use a wireless USB adapter.
- Turn on the TV.
- Press the “TV” button on the front of the console and select “Audio/Video Settings.”
- Select “Bluetooth.”
- Press and hold down the “Pair” button on the back of your speakers until you hear one beep from both speakers. You should now see your speaker’s name appear in the list of available devices.
- Select your speaker by pressing its name and then selecting “Connect.” Your speakers will now show up as an audio receiver on Xbox One and you’re ready to play!
A Bluetooth speaker is a great way to enjoy your favorite music while you’re playing video games or watching a movie. You can connect your Xbox One to a Bluetooth speaker with the help of a few simple steps- The challenge is that you can not connect Xbox One to Bluetooth speakers wirelessly.
If you’re looking for a cheap and easy way to get more volume from your Xbox One, connecting a Bluetooth speaker is the perfect solution. We’ve put together a list of the best options for connecting a Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox One.
What is a Bluetooth speaker?
A Bluetooth speaker is a device that emits a sound when wirelessly connected to audio devices. You can connect it to your laptop or cell phone for music, audiobooks, and more. It’s a must-have for any gamer with a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
How do I connect a Bluetooth speaker to my Xbox One?
The following steps can be used to connect a Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox One:
1) On the Xbox One, go to “Settings”
2) Scroll down and choose “Devices.”
3) Click on “Bluetooth.”
4) Turn Bluetooth off.
5) Turn Bluetooth on.
6) Connect your speaker to the Xbox One. The best way to do this is by holding the power button on your speaker until it beeps. After a few seconds, you will see a green light next to your speakers that indicate the device has been successfully connected. If you don’t see this indicator, turn up your volume and press the power button again.
How do I pair two Bluetooth speakers with one console?
The process of connecting a Bluetooth speaker to your console is very easy. Just plug the speaker into the back of the console and then follow these steps:
1. Turn on your Xbox One and go to Settings
2. Go to Devices & Bluetooth, then choose Pair New Device
3. Choose your new device from the list and press the Pair button
4. Wait for your speaker’s light to turn green, then you’re connected!
5. To pair the second device repeat steps 3 and 4 but instead of “pair” select “add device”